A woman’s gifts lie within her spectacular body.
Women thrive when they live from an embodied state.
Women’s Somatic Embodiment recognises that the key to women’s health and wellbeing lies within her relationship to her body. And not just the way we see our bodies, far beyond that, it’s about how we are able to listen to and support our body’s responses to life.
We can take the perfect supplements, do the perfect exercise and eat the perfect foods, but this doesn’t ensure health and wellbeing, far from it. This work is about creating a deep listening to the body, self compassion, and hormonal and nervous system nourishment within our lives. We dive deep into the story of our cyles, womb and sexuality, our beliefs, our inner child story, our coping mechanisms and survival responses and we bring in the resources to repattern our relationship to our bodies and our lives.
- Do you feel uncomfortable in your body?
- Are you struggling with hormonal issues or mood swings?
- Is your cycle expressing irregularity, pain or debilitation?
- Do you have strong judgement or frustration towards your body?
- Do you suffer from anxiety, perfectionism, high-functioning focus?
- Has everything changed since you had children?
- Do you suffer from fatigue?
- Do you struggle with your feminine side?
- Would you like to form a sacred relationship with your womb?
- Are you still carrying the weight of a miscarriage, termination or birth trauma?
- Are you dealing with overwhelm?
By working through our somatic intelligence including our hormonal signals and nervous system responses we can repair and replenish the body, release societal and lineage conditioning, and heal traumas and coping mechanisms we may have accumulated over the years. All of which create internal separation and keep us in a state of survival. This work gently takes you on a journey through the layers allowing you to fully land in your body, where we invite the unresolved stories to gently release, allowing you to cultivate a deep trust and understanding of your innate intelligence.
This work is for:
The woman who wants to feel at home in her body.
The woman who wants to claim her health sovereignty.
The woman who wants to step out of survival mode.
The woman who wants to understand her body.
The woman who wants to be free of unhealthy imprints and beliefs.
The woman who wants to know how to truly take care of her body.
The woman who wants to ignite her feminine strengths.
And the woman who wants to access her body wisdom.
The Women’s Somatic Embodiment Sessions Include:
We cover subjects such as:
- The nature of your nervous system, how to release old stress patterns and trauma through somatic embodiment practices and inner child work, and how to work with the nervous system as your barometer of discernment.
- The nature of your menstrual cycle, what causes reproductive imbalances and how to heal them, and how to use your cycle as your biological time and energy management system.
- Your relationship to self nourishment and food, including eating disorders and the need to control or measure your meals.
- What turns you on in life, essential self-care practices, and how to cultivate energy.
- Understanding how addiction plays into our relationship to being a woman and having a female body.
- Defusing the negative imprints around a woman’s body being a hinderance, being broken, being too complex. being too sensitive or any number of disempowering perspectives on our exquisite, intelligent, powerful physiology.
- Where you are leaking energy and how to shift from people pleasing to compassionate boundaries.
- Herstory and your motherline, how it’s affected your life and how to rewire your nervous system to an empowered feminine state.
- How nature is essential for our emotional and physical vitality and simple ways to connect and refuel.
Please feel free to email me an enquiry.
“My healing journey after 20 years of addiction has not been an easy road, and it showed me how much damage was done to my body, my hormones, and my overall mental health. When I began working with Kheyrne, things began shifting in such a profound way. Her deep understanding of hormones and the nervous system have been the answers I’ve been searching for. From just a few months of following her guidance and teachings, I have seen an incredible shift in my cycle, my relationship to my body, and my energy levels.
Yes, there is still work to be done, but coming from someone who had an extremely destructive relationship with my body to now having the space and tools to be kinder, to be patient, and just to allow myself to heal. I would not have come this far without her! After countless physicians and programs I have found a home where I trust the process so deeply I can allow it to flow without trying to force anything. Thank you, thank you Kheyrne! Cannot recommend this powerful, caring woman enough!!” – Mathilda
“Kheyrne has been giving me toolsets on how to regulate and come back into my body during the chaos of things. She has been following up with me and giving me so much support and sharing her wisdom and knowledge. Truly a fairy godmother.” Tayla
“Kheyrne at WomanThrive supported me after I had my first son and struggled to feel connected with myself and my partner. After going to a talk therapist and seeking help elsewhere, I found just one session with Kheyrne to be one of the most raw and profound experiences I’ve had in uncovering my own trauma and waking up to myself again. Her extensive knowledge in spiritual, mental and physical healing has helped put me on a better path. I would say every woman whether a new mother or even a grandmother should sit down with Kheyrne to connect again to their power and surrender.” Michaela
“Every experience that I’ve had with Kheyrne is deeply nurturing. She has a depth of knowledge of the human condition, hormones, our nervous system, our patterns and programs, and a way of navigating it all with such dignity and grace. When I first came to see Kheyrne I was told I had to have surgery on my knee and after 6 sessions of bodywork i haven’t had a problem since. She has a keen way of capturing the heart of where the healing needs to happen and what needs to be unfolded. Her manner is gentle and enables one to connect with one’s own body and deepest vulnerabilities. I highly recommend working with Kheyrne. She is one in a million.” Sally
“Hello dearest Kheyrne:-)
Thanks so much for the incredible session we had together. You inspired and aided in the activation of some forgotten strengths and spaces within me.
Ive been practicing what you shared with me and it helps so much 🙂 Ive been allot calmer since seeing you and I loved the way you explained how the nervous system works with the body, its helped me respect it and honour the tools I’ve learnt along the way to stay calm , centred and not be so triggered.” Carmen